I did run last night! I didn’t want to – it was cold and I felt like this:
And got a pb for my 5k time – was literally by 30 seconds but i will take it!
I have two more birthday meals out this weekend so been thinking about what to eat and its shocking how much exercise it takes to work off the calories in some foods.
Here are some examples that give some food for thought literally:
- 1 glazed donut = 88 minutes of stomach crunches or 53 minutes of lunges
- cheeseburger and fries = 141 minutes on the cross trainer
- 1 fried chicken breast = 65 minutes on a stationary bike
- 1 slice of cheesecake = 148 minutes of brisk walking
- 1 milkshake = 72 minutes of skipping
- 2 slices of pepperoni pizza = 159 minutes of stair climbing or 544 burpess
- 1 large fries = 524 burpees or 1,000 sit-ups
- 1 chicken burrito = 122 minutes of running
- 1 frappuccino = 170 minutes of pilates
- 1 can full fat coke = 17 minutes of outdoor jogging
- 1 glass of red wine = 29 minutes of brisk walking
- 1 glass of champagne = 29 minutes of pushups
- 1 single m&m = 120 yards of walking
Well isn’t that depressing?! I’m sorry, I really am – I wish I didn’t know that either! Right about now the following pic certainly could apply to me!
Tonight I have a rest night before a 10k run in the morning and the above list is so depressing I will sign off with this: